NEW! Here is a quasi-official explanation of the project
by Soren Spies, project manager.
The following are the personal reminiscences of various Tech House
- Long-time member Keith Dreibelbis recalls how he
first came up with the idea for the project.
- Now-alumnus Neel Joshi reflects on the trials
and triumphs of our final days.
- Senior Dan Morris, who did some serious
hardware debugging toward the end of the project, reflects on our opening.
- Project Manager Soren Spies describes the process
of getting La Bastille approved by the University.
- Tech House President Kali Wallace describes the
laborious process of debugging the darn thing, at the last minute.